Max Checking is for those who:
Don’t have a checking account at one of the 20 banks and brokerage firms supported by Max
Want to fund Max from more than one checking, savings, or brokerage account
Want to allocate a discrete amount of cash to Max, without funds flowing through their main checking account
Want to enroll for Max without ever sharing any logins or passwords
Want to take advantage of the additional benefits associated with a Max Checking account, such as
- Earn 0.20% APY on checking1
- No minimums or monthly fees1
- Free ATM access worldwide2
- Free wire transfers3
- Integrates seamlessly into Max, where you can earn preferred rates on savings
- Earn rebates on Max Membership fees
- Support for accounts titled as revocable trusts
- Opens in 60 seconds!
Max Checking is powered by Radius Bank, Boston, MA. FDIC #32551.
1) Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 09/26/2019. Minimum amount to open a Max Checking account is $0.00. Rate of 0.20% applies to entire balance. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. FDIC-insured up to at least $250,000 per depositor.
2) Get unlimited automatic ATM surcharge rebates for ATM fees other banks charge you. ATM surcharge rebates apply to cash withdrawals from a Max Checking account using the Max debit card wherever it is accepted. Radius Bank does not charge a fee for using another bank’s ATM. ATM fees will be rebated at the end of each statement cycle. Excludes international exchange fees. Radius Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for rebate.