Max Checking is for those who:
Don’t have a checking account at one of the banks supported on the Max platform
Want to fund Max from more than one checking, savings, or brokerage account
Want to allocate a discrete amount of cash to Max, without funds flowing through their main checking account
Want to enroll in Max without ever sharing any logins or passwords
Want to take advantage of the additional benefits associated with a Max Checking account, including:
- Earn 0.20% APY on checking1
- No minimums or monthly fees1
- Free domestic wire transfers2
- Integrates seamlessly into Max, where you can earn preferred rates on savings
- Earn rebates on Max Membership fees
- Opens in 60 seconds!
Max Checking is powered by Customers Bank, Member FDIC # 34444.
1) Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 05/12/2023. Minimum amount to open a Max Checking account is $0.00. Rate of 0.20% applies to entire balance. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. FDIC-insured up to at least $250,000 per depositor.
2) Fees will be waived for all domestic inbound and outbound wire transfers to/from Max Checking.